ProTech's Digital Badge Program-
ProTech has partnered with Credly to provide web-enabled, verifiable versions of some of our courses through its badging platform, Acclaim. These badges are free to you following completion of a participating course, and the badges do not expire. ProTech’s badge program is now underway for certain courses and and we will be routinely adding additional course badges.
Current badges available to be earned include:
Interested in a class and earning a badge for it, but it’s not listed above?
We are adding badges routinely, but feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org indicating which course you would like to take to earn one of our badges for it, and we will get back to you!
What is a digital badge?
Simply put, a digital ‘badge’ is an online industry-wide recognizable and respected form of achievement that indicates knowledge and skills. Digital badges are popular in today’s world of digital media and they easily and quickly share verified proof of your achievements.
Where will I use these badges?
You’ll be able to manage your badge through Acclaim, then share your achievement wherever you’d like online:
- Over email
- Embed on your personal website
What are the benefits of a badge on Credly’s Acclaim platform?
- A web-enabled version of your acquired skills that can be easily shared online
- A more efficient way of posting to social media platforms and in your email signature
- Labor market insights that relate your skills to jobs
- A trusted method for real-time credential verification
- Academics, professional organizations, and corporations are focused on badging and its role in recognition of achievements and talent management.
- It's free for you! ProTech fully takes care of payment for this program
What happens once I complete a class within ProTech’s badge program and what do I need to do?
- Look for an email notification from Credly’s Acclaim platform inviting you to accept your badge (be sure to keep an eye on your spam folder if you don’t see it in your inbox).
- Click the Acclaim link within the email.
- Create an account on the YourAcclaim site (if you don't already have one).
- Accept your badge and start sharing!
You may visit www.youracclaim.com to learn more. We hope you take advantage of this new platform and enjoy the convenience and professional recognition afforded by our badging program. Please feel free to contact ProTech with any questions at 800-373-9188 or email us at email@example.com.
Your partners in learning,